Senior Channel Development Manager
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through emails, networking, and social media;
- Lead the sales process with Partners to meet sales targets effectively;
- Prepare and deliver world-class presentations and demos for Partners and customers;
- Ensure a seamless experience for clients during the product onboarding and launch stages;
- Tailor sales solutions to fit partners' customer profiles, utilizing NordSec products and alliances.
- Track, analyze, and communicate key metrics and business results that improve performance;
- Participate in exhibitions or conferences on behalf of the company, and be ready to travel up to 30% of the time.
- Collaborate with other team members to achieve better results and proactively identify process improvements;
- Gather feedback from business partners and share it with internal teams.
- Work with an innovative product that changes the industry.
- 3+ years of experience in channel sales, distribution, MSP account management, or similar roles. Knowledge of selling cloud-based, cybersecurity or software solutions is a plus;
- Sales acumen: Can influence partners to take actions that add value to NordSec. Proficient in using selling skills like spotting potential opportunities, utilizing appropriate sales platforms and resources, and proposing solutions to expand NordSec's business. Operates urgently to build strong relationships and drive solutions for and with the partner.
- Technology Acumen: Thorough awareness of current technology trends and related NordSec strategy and ability to articulate same to Partner.
- Proven experience in meeting and exceeding quarterly quota, contributing to sales growth;
- Excellent presentation, communication, and collaboration skills are essential as meetings with business partners are happening regularly;
- Flexibility, proactivity, and result-driven work;
- Ability to lead and own internal projects to improve the performance of the sales team;
- Strong learning aptitude and excellent planning skills;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Gross Salary 2480 - 4300 EUR/Month + Bonus
Kindly refer to our Privacy Notice for Recruitment Candidates for comprehensive information regarding our data handling procedures throughout recruitment processes.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: