Senior Front-end Engineer
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the world’s most trusted VPN service provider working on making the internet better for everyone. More than 14 million users enjoy a more open, private and secure access to all their favourite online resources. We believe that business can serve its users with smart and innovative use of modern web technology. We acknowledge that the core elements of success are the encouragement of professional growth and individual initiative as well as deep understanding of our users and business challenges. Our team uses number of modern frontend technologies, including TypeScript, React, Next.js Gatsby, Svelte, Webpack, Rollup, Node.js and we hold extremely high standard for code quality and follow best practices of the industry. We’re looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join our Web Development team in Berlin to help build the next generation of blazing-fast user acquisition platform that will enable our users to discover, learn and purchase Nord Family products. Your role will be crucial in defining the architecture of a new framework and how it transforms business problems into sustainable and future-proof solutions.
What You Will Do
- Build a framework, to support blazing-fast web pages - think sub-second loading times;
- Create features to support layers of multi-dimensional personalization, A/B experimentation, and analytics via CloudFlare Workers and your custom built platforms;
- Develop and maintain a high quality code base;
- Seek to improve web performance constantly;
- Mentor colleagues on web development best practices & provide technical guidance.
What We Expect
- 2y+ React experience;
- Deep knowledge of web development, testing, and performance optimization best practices;
- Proven experience in developing high quality and high-performance front-end web applications that run at scale;
- Team-spirited, proactive, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Gross salary 4500 - 8000 EUR/month. The final offer will be based on your competence and experience!