Engineering Manager (NordPass Autofill Squad)
Vilnius or Kaunas
- Analyze, and propose technologies and resources for deliveries;
- Plan strategies for the development of designs and products on schedule and on budget;
- Communicate and collaborate with other engineering managers, product managers, and stakeholders;
- Prioritize, delegate, and supervise all engineers’ activities and deliverables;
- Manage, support, and evaluate engineers’ performance;
- Hire new talent and assist the engineering team in career development;
- Contribute to processes and tooling improvements (releases, issues, sentry, autofill bugs, for example);
- Track engineering metrics and quality within the squad and strive to improve them;
- Ensure documentation is up to date and being maintained;
- Help the team to identify technical debt and issues that reduce productivity;
- Together with other Engineering managers and Heads of Engineering, align the processes used within the Tribe;
- Help the team break work down into smaller chunks;
- Contribute to schedule/estimates/delivery timelines / etc;
- Assist team and drive research process when needed for new features;
- Contribute to and drive product architecture;
- Consult PM(s) and team members on the best technical/available solution for the problem;
- Align technical questions and business requirements from the guilds with the Heads of Engineering;
- Share business requirements with the guild.
- Solid software development and data science backgrounds including design patterns, data structures, and test-driven development;
- Foster decision-making and, when necessary, deal with risk and ambiguity;
- Software development experience in building web services and highly scalable applications;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Managed a team of 10+ engineers;
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Gross Salary 6620 - 7940 EUR/Month.
Kindly refer to our Privacy Notice for Recruitment Candidates for comprehensive information regarding our data handling procedures throughout recruitment processes.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: