Proxy Product Owner
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordWL is the definitive collection of tools, know-how, and infrastructure for businesses that want to build their own VPN products. We provide carefully developed SDKs, flexible client and platform APIs, and browser extensions, all tailored to your brand’s needs.
What You Will Do
- Manage development team daily operations, plan, support and validate results.
- Contribute to our teams (could be one or multiple teams) on Scrum/Agile practices and improvement of the way teams work and perform.
- Embrace a lean and agile mindset on a team.
- Collaborate with product owners, engineers, and other stakeholders, identify blockers, manage dependencies and resources.
- Align objectives, expectations, and timeframes among developers, designers and other stakeholders.
- Embrace transparency and communication within team and stakeholders.
- Supporting release management related activities.
What We Expect
- Hands-on experience in SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Awareness of agile practices like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Proven experience in identifying team dependencies, roadblocks, needs or challenges.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Great personal time and focus management skills.
- Adaptability within rapidly changing environment.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential.
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us.
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar.
- Salary. Gross salary - 2500 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.