Mid-Senior Software Engineer (Go/Python) (Dark Web Monitoring)
- Develop back-end and ETL solutions for problems of various magnitudes;
- Maintain the current system and develop new features;
- Write highly scalable microservices;
- Be responsible for writing clear, tested, documented code that delivers real business value;
- Implement code that can be used in cloud-native environments;
- Coordinate with your team to deliver quality code-based solutions;
- In-depth knowledge of Go and/or Python languages (3+ years);
- Solid understanding of OOP, asynchronous programming & design patterns;
- Know-how in creating RESTful and/or gRPC APIs;
- Expertise in designing and coding for microservice architecture;
- Strong proficiency in containerizing applications using Docker;
- Experience with any of the message queue management systems;
- Good knowledge of NoSQL and SQL databases;
- Experience working with Git or other version control systems;
- Understanding of core CI/CD principles, unit & integration testing;
- Familiarity with monitoring tools such as Grafana, Sentry, and Prometheus;
Bonus Points For
- Knowledge of web scraping tools & techniques.
- Experience with Kubernetes and a good understanding of DevOps processes.
- Proficiency in both Python and Go.
Tools You Will Use
- Argo Workflows;
- Gross Salary 3140-6940 EUR/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: