Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe.
What You Will Do
- Take ownership of increasing overall organization awareness on business process management;
- Interact with business process owners (BPO) to understand their business needs and requirements;
- Consult BPO on improvements and best practices application;
- Consult and train business process executors;
- Produce BRD and align it both with BPO and system owners;
- Coordinate with the system development teams on implementation;
- Maintain process documentation.
What We Expect
- 2+ years of experience in a role of business analyst, process manager, or similar;
- Knowledge of the most popular systems and major processes in multiple functional areas such as Sales, Procurement, Accounting Marketing;
- Strategic and operational thinking that enables the practitioner to focus on the big picture;
- Practical knowledge of business process management methodology (i.e., BPMN) preferably backed-up by certificates;
- Ability to holistically examine a business process;
- Ability to effectively identify process improvement opportunities;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Service and internal customer satisfaction focused mindset;
- Fluency in English (spoken and written).
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. Gross salary from 1650 to 3600 EUR/month.