Learning and Development Specialist
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and Cyber Security experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe. We're creating a cybersecurity product that has millions of users around the globe. We earned our customers’ trust and satisfaction by empowering ourselves to develop a cutting-edge and reliable product. That is why we believe that cybersecurity is all about hard work, modern technology stack, speed, a constant desire to learn, and above all, vigilance in keeping every last asset safe and sound. We acknowledge that success starts with having the right people in the right place.
What You Will Do
- Organize & facilitate workshops for the teams;
- Deploy different kinds of learning methods companywide;
- Purchase external training courses, negotiate contracts;
- Ensure timely & convenient communication about the learning opportunities and tools;
- Participate in creating learning strategies and long-term learning programs;
- Help to assess, iterate, and improve the learning experience;
- Collect and structure data to support and own decisions that drive project effectiveness, efficiency, and innovation.
What We Expect
- 2+ years of experience in professional development, organizational development, people learning, HR, or other related people field roles;
- Proven experience in designing, organizing, and facilitating workshops for the teams;
- Knowledge of effective training methods, tools, and techniques;
- Experience developing and owning operational processes;
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills٫ with a good ability to build relations with employees and vendors;
- Aptitude for critical and creative thinking, problem-solving, and decision making;
- Impeccable English skills, both in speaking and writing.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. Gross salary - 1950 - 3306 EUR/month.