Talent Acquisition Team Lead
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. In the HR team we help the applicants to find their best fit at Nord Security. We take pride in making them feel safe, at ease and fulfilled in their new roles. Shaping culture, organizing events, implementing new ideas and, most importantly, building winning teams - that’s our ultimate goal.
What You Will Do
- Be responsible for the whole process and strategy of leading Talent Acquisition Partners' team (Tech);
- Ensure the staffing needs of the company are being met, with a long-term talent strategy in mind;
- Lead the overall recruitment process and make sure it aligns with our business strategy;
- Manage a growing team of TA Partners and Talent Sourcers and will oversee the execution of all activities for your team;
- Create and implement end-to-end candidate hiring processes to ensure a positive experience;
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs in different areas and departments;
- Form close relationships with hiring managers to ensure clear candidate/interviewer expectations;
- You will own all recruitment related data, analyze it and plan goals accordingly;
- Be a single point of contact for all recruitment questions across different teams and leadership.
What We Expect
- You have solid experience as Tech Recruiter or Talent Acquisition Partner;
- You see a leadership role as your next career step;
- You know lots of techniques in sourcing and recruitment on how to attract and hire the best talents;
- You like experiments and implementing new interesting initiatives or out of the box ideas;
- You are a data-driven person and you understand the purpose of using it in recruitment;
- IT is the field that is your passion;
- You have your values-based around topics of collaboration, result, and ownership.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 3470 - 4132 EUR/month.