Partnerships Account Manager
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe. We are looking for a Partnerships Account Manager to join our Marketing department and take care of our partnerships closely cooperating with our partners and colleagues.
What You Will Do
- Shoulder the responsibility of the quality and completion of all work projects assigned to members of the creative team;
- Participate in and provide regular opportunities for professional development and growth to the team;
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion;
- Work with internal and external strategic partners to create products using the most current industry best practices;
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies;
- Ensure visual communication and brand standards are metReview work, troubleshoot, and provide feedback to creative teams;
- Interpret creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts through execution.
What We Expect
- 3+ years experience of professional project management and excellent understanding of the full marketing mix;
- Proven ability to develop partnerships and communications strategies, excellent customer service and time management;
- Evaluate marketing and campaign strategies;
- Written and verbal communication skills;
- The ability to manage and allocate budgets;
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind;
- Ability to build strong relationships with business partners and colleagues.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. Gross salary from 1950 to 4450 EUR/month.