Mid - Senior DevOps Engineer (NordVPN App)
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN - fastest VPN on the planet, built to protect your online traffic and privacy with next-generation encryption. We're the ones behind the product, making changes and following the results. We are passionate back-end engineers, solving complex problems like Windows-specific networking innovations, military-grade data security challenges, drivers development, management, etc. Our team works on several different projects - from building private networks to antivirus and more, and with so many ambitious goals, we're always looking for new members to join our team.
What you will do:
- Be the owner of the pipeline (create, improve and maintain CI/CD processes);
- Take care of Azure DevOps (updates, security, extensions);
- Set up static code analysis tools;
- Migrate repositories to Azure and Git;
- Work on task automation;
- Code and maintain tools using C# (.net 5+);
- Setup and maintain QA test farms
- Take care of the way NordVPN is released for millions of users.
What we expect:
- Background in Windows administration ;
- Ability to create and fully own CI/CD processes;
- Scripting knowledge (Python, PowerShell, bash);
- Experience with cloud providers (Azure, AWS preferably);
- Fluent communication in English;
- That you will tell US what and how to do Ops things better.
What we offer
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Huge internal IT professionals community to fuel your growth (not to mention all standard perks: internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - you name it);
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. Gross salary - 2975 - 5600 EUR/month.