Senior Automation QA engineer (Web team)
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN - fastest VPN on the planet, built to protect your online traffic and privacy with next-generation encryption. We are a medium-sized team of 15 people where everyone is working on different but connected, projects, yet we strive to maintain our Core QA guild, where we build camaraderie and share ideas, experiences. Good product quality, a positive atmosphere, and strong teamwork are some of our main values. We look for curious and creative thinkers, eager to learn all manner of technical things, to join our ranks. Apply if you think it's you.
What You Will Do
- Maintaining & improving QA side of the project from the automation side
- Making decisions regarding automation
- Performing automated testing
- Collaboration with other dev teams/QAs/stakeholders
What We Expect
- Identifying testing strategies and driving their implementation together with QA Guild;
- Good verbal and written communication skills, written and spoken English
- QA Process improvement inside the dev team;
- Applying Agile principles effectively in day-to-day activities;
- Contributing both to exploring the system and designing, creating, and executing automated tests without supervision;
- Test automation of multi-applicational features/systems according to test cases without supervision with our automation tools;
- Experience using nodeJS;
- Front automatization (preferable WebDriver, Playwright, Cypress, Chai/Mocha)
- Being a "quality assurance ambassador" of related functionality;
- Reporting software defects and working with the development team to resolve them;
- Participating in required dev/QA Guild team meetings.
- Experience using selenium (WebdriverIO, Protractor) and non-selenium (Puppeteer, Testcafe, Cypress) based frameworks;
- Git versioning, Gitlab CI, Jenkins CI experience.