Nord Security is a home for advanced security solutions used by millions of customers worldwide. Our products are known for the use of cutting-edge technologies, attention to clients’ needs, and strongly held values. We aim to become one of the most trusted privacy and security service providers in the world. NordVPN is the world’s most trusted VPN service provider working on making the internet better for everyone. More than 14 million users enjoy a more open, private and secure access to all their favourite online resources. We're creating a cybersecurity product that has millions of users around the globe. We earned our customers’ trust and satisfaction by empowering ourselves to develop a cutting-edge and reliable product. That is why we believe that cybersecurity is all about hard-work, modern technology stack, speed, a constant desire to learn, and above all, vigilance in keeping every last asset safe and sound. Our developer team combines its expertise and innovative approach to achieve the technically sound and successful product. We acknowledge that success starts with having the right people in the right place.
What You Will Do
- Manual testing of application features from UX/UI standpoint as well as functional testing
- Reporting software defects and work with development teams to resolve them
- Participate in writing test plans and test case
What We Expect
- An IT related degree or experience of software testing;
- Manual testing experience;
- A passion for breaking things;
- Sharp-eyed with an attentional to detail;
- Experience in automation testing would be nice.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else;
- Gross salary - 1800 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.