Mid-Senior Systems Engineer
- Be a part of maintaining our servers;
- Be responsible for storing, processing, and delivering big amounts of data;
- Work on smart routing, balancing and security features;
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines for various development teams;
- Collaborate with developers, product owners, and engineering managers to improve build, integration, and release processes;
- Manage and support a growing group of many various database, data processing, and web servers;
- Design and develop infrastructure. Troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, test, and production environments;
- Analyze systems/processes and initiate necessary improvements and changes;
- Create and update platform documentation;
- Continuously evaluate all processes for service improvements;
- New ideas and projects are always welcome!
- Proven experience of SysAdmin/SysEngineer/DevOps or similar engineering role experience;
- Experience with AWS and/or GCP;
- Experience with Ansible and/or Terraform;
- Experience with Kubernetes and microservice container orchestration concepts;
- Working knowledge of relational databases and SQL;
- Understanding of networking.
- Gross Salary 2980 - 6290 EUR/Month.
Kindly refer to our Privacy Notice for Recruitment Candidates for comprehensive information regarding our data handling procedures throughout recruitment processes.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: