Product Operations Lead
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe. Our apps team is all about hard work, modern technology stack, speed, a constant desire to learn, and above all, vigilance in keeping every last asset safe and sound. That's how we build top-notch cybersecurity solutions that people can trust.
What You Will Do
- Tools and Process Optimization: to be in charge of the product management tech stack and documents best practices so all team members use tools and follow processes consistently and effectively. You will also oversee experimentation practices.
- Data/Reporting: collect and communicate both qualitative and quantitative data from within and outside the product team, like data from experiments, product usage, customer feedback, feature requests, and support tickets as well as data from sales, marketing and finance.
- Infrastructure: maintain templates, guidelines, how-to references and resources so the product team can operate efficiently. Additionally, oversee onboarding for new team members and continue professional development for existing team members.
- Strategy/Alignment: ensure clear and consistent communication between product and other teams, helping them identifying areas for improvement and define business objectives. You will also act as a trusted advisor to executives, sharing relevant data to help leaders make informed decisions.
What We Expect
- 4+ years of experience in Product Management or related roles in software development such as engineering and UX and/or system design
- Experience in customer-first product systems similar to NordVPN's, especially important is familiarity with modern customer validation techniques
- Experience supporting the rollout of frameworks/process updates for large teams
- Deep knowledge of and demonstrated experience in change management
- Experience in technical product management, project management or program management
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential.
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us.
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar.
- Salary. Gross salary - 2450 - 5450 EUR/month.