- Preparation of accounting data related to sales and accounts receivables;
- Sales and resellers booking and reconciliations;
- Payment service providers’ reports import and reconciliation;
- Payment matching to proper customers;
- Full accounting of cash collection entities;
- Support month-end and year-end close process;
- Assist in external audit as well as other compliance reporting;
- Communication with other teams regarding daily issues.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance / Accounting / Economics;
- 2+ years of experience in accounting;
- Overall accounting knowledge;
- Experience working with Business Central (former Microsoft Dynamics NAV);
- Strong Excel and technical analytics skills;
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Self-driven, initiative, problem-solving oriented person;
- Great communication skills.
- 2149 - 2975 EUR/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually don’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: