Mid-Senior iOS Developer (Remote Poland)
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN - fastest VPN on the planet, built to protect your online traffic and privacy with next-generation encryption. Our Apps team is all about hard work, modern technology stack, speed, a constant desire to learn, and above all, vigilance in keeping every last asset safe and sound. That's how we build top-notch cybersecurity solutions that people can trust. The mobile department believes in constant improvement and innovation, so it takes the initiative to refine all products at every stage. We’re actively involved in all phases of development with other teams to obtain the best outcomes – from the simplest UI elements to innovative features.
What You Will Do
- Together with the team of developers, the QA Lead, Tech Lead, Engineering Manager and Product Owner work on building an iOS app for a global leading product;
- Develop and maintain NordVPN application for iOS platform in Agile development cycle;
- Manage cross-team dependencies, while working on technical solutions together;
- Mentor or share your expertise with other team members;
- Follow the team and common agreements;
- Contribute to improvements of team processes, development conventions and architectural solutions;
- Write documentation for developed features and improvements;
- Keep App quality by writing UNIT/Integration tests.
What We Expect
- 3+ years of macOS/iOS development;
- SWIFT programming experience;
- GIT proficiency;
- Understanding of CI/CD;
- Knowledge of best practices for writing quality code and testing;
- Experience with writing UNIT/Integration tests;
- Experience with Network Extension (Bonus points).