Lead Python Developer
- Take leadership over project work according to OKRs of Python development team;
- Keep team spirit high by mentoring, inspiring, carrying out development plan, build trust;
- Design, discuss, get buy-in and carry on implementation for future-proof architectural solutions, including micro-services, data flows, contracts, databases;
- Work closely with EMs and other teams, speak on behalf of Python development team;
- Keep managers up to date about the progress and soft areas;
- Ensure high code standards and quality, pursue for most of result while still producing maintainable, readable, testable, secure, DRY, SOLID, KISS code;
- Always think big, provide and discuss new ideas in the field of cybersecurity;
- Conduct code reviews, provide feedback, organize team demos;
- Assess the effects and risks for the entire product/project;
- Ensure personal growth, professionalism in a team.
- At least 3 years of professional development experience with Python;
- Experience in leading a team would be a reasonable advantage;
- Proven knowledge of AWS, micro-services, structural and non-structural databases, queues (Kafka), Docker, Kubernetes, GitLab CI/CD. Airflow, Spark - nice to have;
- Experience with big tables (order of tens of millions) in structured database;
- Open and honest communication;
- Clear communication, attention to details, thinking big, aiming for high quality results;
- Listening skills to understand the team;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually don’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: