Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN - fastest VPN on the planet, built to protect your online traffic and privacy with next-generation encryption.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with Product Design team on copy / microcopy to ensure user experiences are efficient;
- Actively create or improve user interface text, such as field labels or error messages;
- Provide effective and efficient reviews for content created by others across your assigned stage, based on relevant style guides;
- Efficiently create and maintain product documentation and help set priorities at a team level;
- Communicate effectively and professionally with other team members;
- Collaborate with other teams;
- Sync with copywriters guild to maintain consistency and brand guidelines;
- Be available to interview potential UX writing candidates.
What We Expect
- Conduct research, understand best UX practices, and create entire user experiences from end-to-end;
- Creating and maintaining guidelines that include tone of voice;
- The ability to work with different stakeholders like legal departments and support to ensure your copy and strategy align with overall company goals;
- Conduct usability tests on each independent type of page on the website and create a report showcasing the findings;
- Excellent skills in grammar, minimalist documentation design, and effective information architecture;
- The ability to create copy in a variety of different formats, from microcopy to long-form;
- Experience with data: tracking it, understanding how to gain insights from it, and creating actions based on that information;
- Be able to work with design tools such as Figma.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 1650 - 3140 EUR/month. We are open to discuss different salary based on your skills.