Mid-Senior Go Engineer (B2B Checkout)
- Build a sophisticated Checkout System to support multiple B2B products and use cases;
- Create features to support layers of multi-dimensional personalization, A/B experimentation, and analytics;
- Develop and maintain a high-quality codebase;
- Seek to improve code and performance constantly;
- Mentor colleagues on development best practices & provide technical guidance;
- Exercise influence on the overall vision and long-range goals of your team;
- Perform R&D operations whenever required;
- Work as part of a cross-functional team and help to ensure smooth communication between all team members;
- Collaborate with engineering, product, and design professionals from other teams.
- Experience working with Go;
- System design is nothing new to you, and you know what patterns to use, when, and why;
- Previous experience in working with GraphQL, K8s, and microservice architecture is a plus;
- Passionate about building APIs that are easy to use and simple to understand;
- A collaborative mindset where you love to discuss, rethink, and redesign your ideas that create shared success within your team and the company.
Tools You Will Use
- Gross Salary 3150 - 6950 EUR/Month.
Kindly refer to our Privacy Notice for Recruitment Candidates for comprehensive information regarding our data handling procedures throughout recruitment processes.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: