Legal counsel - Employment
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. Our legal team is the one overlooking every law-related detail and angle. We take on any challenge, and neither common nor continental law intimidates us. As we work across multiple areas, from business to IT, our team gets the privilege to see all the inner workings of building advanced cybersecurity solutions. So, if there are no further objections, we welcome you to join our team.
What You Will Do
- Provide legal guidance on employment-related matters (recruitment, employment contract, migration-related regulation and etc.)
- Review, draft and negotiate a range of employment-related agreements, policies and procedures;
- Work with HR and other teams to identify and address relevant legal risks across all relevant jurisdictions where the company operates;
- Collaborate with external counsels on the above matters;
- Monitor and analyze changes in the law and legal risks.
What We Expect
- A lawyer with 5+ years of experience in a law firm or as an in-house counsel
- Background in employment and migration law
- Knowledge and experience of employment legal issues across many different jurisdictions
- Excellent at communicating in spoken and written English
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Gross salary : 3000 - 4000 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.