Mid-Senior Back-end Developer (Remote Poland)
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with a product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordLayer - an adaptive network access security solution for modern businesses. The Back-end team uses modern and innovative technologies to create applications that are the core of our system. We learn and move quickly to deliver new features as fast as possible. We are also responsible for back-end solutions for Nord Security business clients in AI, software, hardware, telco, and many more sectors. Briefly speaking, we specialize in secure remote work solutions.
What You Will Do
- Write clear, tested, documented code that delivers real business value;
- Be involved in creating API's that developers (both internally and externally) really want to use;
- Together with our core team deliver quality code-based solutions;
- Some big pieces of work at the moment include building and maintaining our current APIs and backend solutions.
What We Expect
- At least 3+ years of experience working with PHP;
- Understanding of OOP principles & good code design;
- Previous experience in building highly scalable systems;
- That you know a thing or two about API design;
- Good (My)SQL knowledge and experience with big data quantities;
- Knowledge of Docker, RabbitMQ and Redis is a plus;
- That working with Git is nothing new to you.