- Write original, clear, and compelling copy for blog and other marketing channels;
- Continuously update and edit copy material according to feedback;
- Research and gather additional information to quickly learn a new topic and actively observe the cybersecurity industry and competitors;
- Work on multiple projects at once, prioritizing your tasks and meeting tight deadlines;
- Work as a part of the communication team;
- Collaborate and exchange knowledge with other marketing teams.
- 2+ years of experience in digital copywriting and/or journalism;
- Native-level English;
- Ability to transform complex technical concepts into messages that inspire action;
- Basic understanding of SEO principles;
- Ability to switch between writing styles and formats to meet the needs of different audiences;
- Ability to work well independently and in a team;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Active interest in technology and innovation;
- Bonus: Portfolio of past writing work.
- Gross Salary 1490 - 2810 EUR/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually don’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: