Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordPass is a password manager designed with our users in mind — from its simplicity to security. Built with zero-knowledge architecture, NordPass lets you safely access passwords, notes, and even credit card information anywhere, at any time. At NordPass, we’re hardworking and passionate about growing and scaling our product. We base our decisions on data and numbers while constantly changing and experimenting with new ideas to build a more reliable solution for our users. We are looking for a Product Release Manager to join our Product Operations team. Release manager will be a part of our new scaling-up and will be responsible for the overall process around software releases of any kind within NordPass. You will work closely with cross-functional scrum teams to manage deploys and releases into production. You will own the release lifecycle, which includes scheduling, coordinating, and managing releases across different platforms. You’ll develop and champion key operation systems for the rhythm of our product releases, as well as provide input to the overall product strategy while balancing priorities and deciding among trade-offs.
What You Will Do
- Coordinate releases across various platforms;
- Maintain the release schedule;
- Manage and communicate release plan, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes;
- Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality;
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations;
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews;
- Prepare release notes for communication with our customers;
- Continually work towards optimizing the release process.
What We Expect
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, business, or related field;
- 3+ years experience of software development management;
- Passion for processes and technologies;
- Excellent written, verbal presentation, and communications skills;
- Prior experience working with a large team is a plus;
- You can collaborate with technical people (e.g. programmers), and non-technical people (e.g. PR and Marketing) alike;
- Analytical mindset, ability to solve problems quickly and make final decisions;
- Demonstrate the ability to learn and apply learning to improve business outcomes, positive impact for the team and self;
- Growth mindset by demonstrating the willingness to be open to new ideas with the ability to lead others along.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 2480 - 5450 EUR/month.