Senior Data Analyst (Tableau)
- Develop and maintain periodic business intelligence dashboards for non-IT end users using Tableau with typography, data visualizations and user experience as the center focus that clearly outline KPIs with visual graphics;
- Translate ad-hoc inquiries into visual and verbal answers;
- Ensure dashboards’ consistency with company’s brand book;
- Help shape and ensure the use of good practices in using Tableau at the department level;
- Participate in cross-departmental periodic data briefing meetings;
- Draw insights from the applications’ data and present your findings to potentially interested parties;
- Drive change in app features, looks and overall decision making process in app development and purchasing flow.
- 3+ years of experience in a role of data analyst or BI developer;
- 3+ years of experience of heavy Tableau usage
- SQL ANSI proficiency;
- Familiarity with basic statistical analysis;
- Excellent written English skills;
- Demonstrated experience analyzing, interpreting and visualizing data, researching information and problem solving;
- Design thinking proficiency;
- Pro-activity and high attention to details.
Bonus Points For
- Tableau certificate is a plus.
Tools You Will Use
- Gross Salary 13299 - 24642 PLN/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually don’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: