Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe. The data team validates every NordVPN’s marketing decision using numbers. Our members analyze marketing and product-related data, calculate key metrics, provide growth forecasts, and maintain the tools necessary for marketing data. Our days consist of constant optimization of bids, targeting, creatives, and spend.
What You Will Do
- Help to define and calculate KPIs and key metrics (like LTV, retention rates, etc.), monitor them in automated reports and dashboards;
- Analyse users and product to find new business opportunities and areas for improvement;
- Execute ad-hoc analyses;
- Present insights to your team;
- Build, support and replicate data structures that can be leveraged by business units (including database structures, table building, reporting, data visualisation, regression analysis, time series, etc.).
What We Expect
- Experience in e-commerce, SaaS or digital marketing environment;
- Demonstrated experience extracting, manipulating, and analyzing complex data using SQL is a must;
- Experience with Google Analytics;
- Proven experience with various data visualization and statistical analysis methods;
- Experience with a/b testing analysis is a plus.
What We Offer
- Great work conditions - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work with;
- If you need a break, we have a Chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, Xbox available for everyone;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist for your health needs;
- Fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats, workation trips & a team of experts to learn from.
- Gross salary - 1800 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.