QA Automation Engineer
Vilnius or Kaunas
- Write and support automated tests to perform end-to-end user scenarios testing for web applications.
- Support, maintain, and enhance all test case automation-related activities.
- Contribute to identifying testing strategies and driving their implementation.
- Participate in writing test plans and test cases.
- Report software defects and work across development teams to resolve them.
- Perform manual testing when necessary as a first step in the creation of automated tests.
- Work closely with product managers, developers, and other QA team members to ensure high-quality products.
- 2+ years of experience in automated test writing for web applications.
- Experience working with Git.
- Knowledge of Agile/DevOps best practices.
- Experience working with one of the following automation frameworks: Cypress, Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber, Puppeteer, Jest, and assertion libraries (Chai, etc.).
- Experience in writing automated tests for REST API.
- Passion for breaking things.
- Sharp-eyed with attention to detail.
- Fluent English.
Bonus Points for
- Experience working with Node.js.
- Knowledge of TypeScript.
- Cross-functional team working experience.
Tools You Will Use
- Gross Salary 3150 - 5290 EUR/month
Kindly refer to our Privacy Notice for Recruitment Candidates for comprehensive information regarding our data handling procedures throughout recruitment processes.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: