Accounting Team Lead
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Operating Entities team, ensuring accurate and timely processing of primary accounting documents;
- Manage and mentor a team of accounting professionals, providing guidance, training, and performance feedback;
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, such as finance, treasury, and other teams, to optimize accounting processes and drive efficiency through automation;
- Lead the preparation of financial statements and tax reports in compliance with regulatory requirements in Lithuania and foreign jurisdictions;
- Participate in the implementation of P2P and employees’ expense management tools, working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure a seamless transition and successful adoption of new systems;
- Communicate with external consultants regarding the company's tax and legal matters;
- Participate in the annual audit process.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting (or equivalent experience);
- Proven experience as Accounting Team Lead or similar role, preferably in a high-volume environment;
- Strong knowledge of accounting and tax principles, processes, and best practices;
- Experience in implementing automated tools or systems is highly desirable;
- Work with Microsoft Dynamics Navision/BC is preferred;
- Ability to adapt to change and thrive in a dynamic environment;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Gross Salary 3305 - 3970 EUR/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: