Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. Our legal team is the one overlooking every law-related detail and angle. We take on any challenge, and neither common nor continental law intimidates us. As we work across multiple areas, from business to IT, our team gets the privilege to see all the inner workings of building advanced cybersecurity solutions. So, if there are no further objections, we welcome you to join our team.
What You Will Do
- Overview and coordinate compliance of a bunch of products and services customized for business clients.
- Draft, review, negotiate commercial contracts with partners requiring customized solutions.
- Draft and review documents and supervise the distribution of “off-the-shelf” services to business clients.
- Supervise a wide range of business partnerships channels and learn to handle Distribution & Agency, Reselling, Retail, White Label, B2B & B2B2C, Affiliate and other keywords like a pro.
- Provide legal advice in day-to-day business operations.
What We Expect
- History of work in the legal field, showing your experience.
- Understanding of commercial law as well as IT environment and technology (experience working with IT, IP or privacy law is a considerable advantage).
- Previous hands-on experience in drafting and reviewing contracts.
- Ability to lead legal projects: a) communication and cooperation skills with outside counsels, and in-house colleagues – managers, developers, marketing and finance experts; b) strong decision making and ownership skills; c) ability to adapt and learn on the go.
- Excellence in written and verbal English communication skills and a university degree in law.
- All in all, we are looking for a sharp, persistent, flexible and always one step ahead person!
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential.
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us.
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar.
- Gross salary: - 1800 - 5750 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.