Content Team Lead
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. The comms team ensures that everyone inside and outside of Nord Security knows what takes place in our company. From newsletters to blogs and swag - putting our best foot forward and letting the world know what building a more secure internet is all about.
What You Will Do
- Create, nurture and drive content strategy to establish competitive edge against competitors;
- Develop and shape a tactical plan to ensure solid implementation of strategy;
- Ensure a high quality of all the materials delivered; Proofread content;
- Research competitive landscape to inform our messaging strategy across all sales & communication channels;
- Prepare various types of content to support brand communications, marketing & employer branding activities ;
- Shape communication language and tone used across all the communication channels;
- Ensure timely delivery of all materials according to deadlines agreed;
- Collaborate closely with brand managers to run all the projects, obtain and distribute cross-discipline tasks (video creation, design; web development);
- Manage a dedicated team of copywriters & collaborate closely with graphic designers, video content managers. Establish a workflow, task distribution, drive objective and key results, help to deliver on their tasks, ensure skills development.
What We Expect
- Previous experience as a Content Lead, Mid/Senior copywriter, UX writer, content strategist, or content marketing specialist (at least 3+ years);
- Strategic thinker who loves solving problems;
- Knowledge of the key concepts of digital marketing and the main channels and techniques including PPC, social media and content marketing;
- Honest communicators, team players, restless achievers, self movers, future shapers - these are the values and abilities that we strongly believe in;
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- Excellent written English including good spelling and grammar in addition to outstanding proof-reading skills.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 2645- 3636 EUR/month.