Front-end Engineer (NordLocker Web App)
Vilnius or Kaunas
- Develop an end-to-end encrypted cloud storage app and work on client-side business logic;
- Together with the team of developers, QA, Engineering Manager, and a Product Owner work to build large scale solutions for a global product;
- Develop and maintain a high-quality codebase;
- Seek to improve web performance efficiency;
- Mentor colleagues on web development best practices & provide technical guidance.
- Proven experience in developing high-quality and high-performance front-end web applications;
- Knowledge and experience in testing and performance optimization best practices;
- Knowledge of state management tools (one of Redux, MobX, Recoil, Rematch, or Zustand);
- Familiarity with Front-End tools (Webpack, Babel, etc.);
- Familiarity with Figma;
- Team-spirited, proactive, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Tools You Will Use
- Redux Toolkit
- React Query
- React Router
- Service Workers
- Web workers
- Gross Salary 3150 - 6950 EUR/Month.
Kindly refer to our Privacy Notice for Recruitment Candidates for comprehensive information regarding our data handling procedures throughout recruitment processes.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: