Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. At NordLayer, we help organizations of all sizes to fulfil scaling and integration challenges when building a modern secure remote access solution, within an ever-evolving SASE framework. Quick and easy to integrate with existing infrastructure, hardware free, and designed with ease of scale in mind, NordLayer meets the varying growth pace and ad-hoc cybersecurity requirements of agile businesses and distributed workforces today. We take complex issues and create unique solutions: from onboarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to inform and delight our users. We build things we want to use ourselves and feel proud to show our friends and families.
What Will You Do
- Create and maintain high-quality reference guides and code examples.
- Coordinate documentation specifications and design with product management and product development.
- Manage all aspects of API documentation projects from estimation to delivery.
- Collaborate with SMEs to proactively gather required information.
- Ensure that deliverables conform to the company style.
What We Expect
- Proven experience in documenting REST APIs and SDKs, influencing API design, and writing code examples to validate API documentation.
- Extensive portfolio of superior writing examples that you are prepared to discuss.
- Proven expertise in working with MadCap Flare, Acrobat, Jira, and GitLab.
- Excellent ability to estimate documentation projects and meet demanding deadlines in an Agile software development environment.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent ability to explain complex technical ideas in terms, appropriate for the audience.
- Proven technical, writing, and oral communication expertise.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. We are open to discuss salaries based on your skills.
- Note: we are considering remote positions as well as relocation.