Mid-Senior Windows Developer
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with a product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordLayer - an adaptive network access security solution for modern businesses. Our Apps team enjoys challenges like nothing else. By developing cutting-edge reliable solutions, we create a more secure online environment for businesses to thrive in. We are delivering new features every quarter, as well as WhiteLabel applications, building them on various platforms (Windows, iOS, MacOs, Android, Linux)
What You Will Do:
- Be the one developing our best-in-class Windows desktop applications and make sure all features are up and running;
- Together with the Apps team and a Product Owner, you will maintain and create software for a fresh and still growing worldwide products as NordLayer and NordWL;
- Use Microsoft’s tools and technologies to extend and improve the functionality of our product;
- Participate and contribute to a team approach to software development and problem-solving;
- Leverage technologies and languages outside of the .NET framework if needed.
What We Expect (must):
- That you’ve been writing code in C# language for several years now;
- You understand how threads work and have experience with C# async/await and Asynchronous Programming;
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken).
What We Expect (advantage):
- You’ve been working with WPF, WinUI3, .NET framework, and .NET Core;
- Knowledge of networking protocols - TCP/IP v4/v6, DNS, OpenVPN, IPSec/IKEv2, etc.;
- Experience working with Windows APIs;
- Experience with C++ or willingness to learn.
What We Offer:
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 3100 - 5450 EUR/month.