Data Analyst (Tableau)
Translate numbers into findings, take action, understand results. It's that simple. Yet, it’s that difficult. We’re a team of 7 people split into two sub-teams. One analyzes marketing data and the other – anonymous app usage and service quality data. Tool stack we juggle: bash, git, SQL, Looker, LookML, Python (pandas, pyspark, matplotlib, etc.) and R on Jupyter Notebook, Tableau. We analyze the user subscription purchases, renewals referrals, etc. (is the price of this subscription too low or too high, did this or that change in a process lead to increased sales). And this isn’t it! Our usage and service quality sub-team analyzes user actions in the application and the “behavior” of the application itself (does it work as it should, do users get the quality service they deserve, does a specific feature work). So, what about your role in our team?
What You Will Do
- Develop and maintain periodic business intelligence dashboards for non-IT end users using Tableau with typography, data visualizations and user experience as the center focus that clearly outline KPIs with visual graphics;
- Translate ad-hoc inquiries into visual and verbal answers;
- Ensure dashboards’ consistency with company’s brand book;
- Help shape and ensure the use of good practices in using Tableau at the department level;
- Participate in cross-departmental periodic data briefing meetings;
- Draw insights from the applications’ data and present your findings to potentially interested parties;
- Drive change in app features, looks and overall decision making process in app development and purchasing flow.
What We Excpect
- 2+ years of experience in a role of data analyst or BI developer;
- 2+ years of experience of heavy Tableau usage (Tableau certificate is a plus);
- SQL ANSI proficiency;
- Familiarity with basic statistical analysis;
- Excellent written English skills;
- Demonstrated experience analyzing, interpreting and visualizing data, researching information and problem solving;
- Design thinking proficiency;
- Pro-activity and high attention to details.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Gross salary : 1800 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.