Office and Employee Experience Partner (Amsterdam)
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the world’s most trusted VPN service provider working on making the internet better for everyone. More than 14 million users enjoy more open, private, and secure access to all their favorite online resources. And now, our recently opened an office in Amsterdam is looking for a People & Office manager to help us grow and thrive!
What Will You Do
- Manage day-to-day office operations including maintaining the office space, meeting and greeting guests, handling correspondence, etc.;
- Manage contract negotiations, maintain relationships with vendors and service providers, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time;
- Helping with simple document preparation, such as filing KvK forms, arranging apostilles;
- Overseeing Health and Safety regulations at the office;
- Be a true ‘person of the people, listening to and understanding employees’ issues and working to resolve them;
- Provide daily HR assistance to management and employees from onboarding events to off-boarding processes;
- Organizing team-buildings and other activities;
- Contribute to other People teams and organizational growth initiatives.
What We Expect
- You enjoy administrative work as well as people management;
- Previous experience as office manager (experience in HR field is a plus);
- Fluent in English and preferably in Dutch;
- Friendly personality with a can-do attitude!
- Strong sense of urgency with the ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach your full potential.
- Health benefits. Online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best.
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us.
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement.
- Salary is set with reference to the global market for equivalent jobs.