Senior Data Analyst
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can.
What You Will Do
- Analyze the business requirements, design, and lead the development and implementation of a highly efficient, highly scalable ETL processes in financial accounting;
- Perform daily project functions with a focus on meeting the business objectives on time with changing data models;
- Maintain relationship with data generators (both internal and external), Guide and assist the team;
- Identify opportunities in processes, system capabilities and delivery methodologies for continuous improvement.
What We Expect
- Strong understanding of concepts and techniques for design, development and implementation of ETL at large scale;
- Knowledge in infrastructure (i.e. GCS, AWS, Azure) and data manipulation tools (i.e. Python, SQL) at the level to be able to define development tasks;
- Understanding of financial accounting;
- Effective time management skills;
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. Gross salary from 2000 to 2800 EUR/month.