Automation QA (Cyber Security Team)
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe. We're the ones behind the product, affecting and following how it changes. Providing support in the front row and delivering software-defined solutions are just some of our goals. Our team is passionate about solving complex system, storage, and network problems using automation and software-defined solutions.
What You Will Do
- Use and/or design cross-platform automation frameworks for library testing;
- Contribute to identifying testing strategies and drive their implementation;
- Participate in writing test plans and test cases;
- Report software defects and work with development team to resolve them;
- Perform manual testing when necessary as a first step in the creation of automated tests;
- Work closely with product managers, developers, and other QA team members in ensuring high-quality products
- Training and mentoring less senior team members in test automation would be very welcome.
What We Expect
- Experience in automated test writing for libraries;
- Experience in testing drivers in multiple operating systems is a big plus;
- Experience with containerization/virtualization technologies (Docker, Vagrant) for testing is welcome;
- Knowledge, practicing and advocating of DevSecOps practices is very beneficial;
- Working English knowledge is expected for documentation reading and writing purposes;
- You are familiar with shell scripting (bash, PowerShell);
- Python, Perl knowledge is a plus;
- Familiarity with build systems (GNU Make, CMake, etc.) is a huge plus.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential.
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us.
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar.
- Salary. Gross salary from 2050 to 5450 EUR/month.