Senior Software Engineer (React) (NordPass Activation Squad)
- Collaborate with Product Owner, Engineering Manager, iOS, Android, Back-end and Front-end Engineers to build proof of concepts and MVPs;
- Contribute to the team’s technical vision;
- Develop and maintain a high quality code base;
- Consistently deliver challenging projects on schedule;
- Mentor colleagues on web development best practices & provide technical guidance.
- 2y+ React experience;
- Knowledge of web development, testing and performance optimization best practices;
- Proven experience in developing high quality and high performance front-end web applications;
- Team spirit, proactiveness and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- 16819 - 32857PLN + VAT (B2B) per month
- 16819 - 32857 PLN gross per month (employment)
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually don’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: