Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordPass is a password manager designed with the user in mind, from simplicity to security. Built with zero-knowledge architecture, NordPass lets you safely access passwords, notes, and even credit card information anywhere, at any time. At NordPass we’re hardworking and passionate about growing and scaling our product. We base our decisions on data and numbers while constantly changing and experimenting with new ideas to build a more reliable solution for our users.
What You Will Do
- Create high quality documentation of our product and relevant processes;
- Analyse existing solutions and its workflows;
- Deliver high quality requirements for development team;
- Gather competitive intelligence and perform a competitive analysis;
- Ability to analyse and compare products, solutions, vendors;
- Work closely with product manager to maintain Backlog.
What We Expect
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst;
- At least two projects you took part in was in IT field;
- Understanding relationships among different product’s components;
- Holistic thinking, open minded and ‘Can do’ attitude;
- Good English skills (written and verbal);
- Problem solving and analytical skills;
- Desire to learn new things;
- Seeing the big picture while noticing details
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT field is a plus.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. Gross salary 1150 - 4100 EUR/month.