Digital Marketing Project Manager
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe. We are looking for an experienced digital marketing project manager to join our marketing department. In this role, together with a team, you will have the opportunity to create messaging, positioning, and content for global marketing campaigns.
What You Will Do
- Work cross-functionally with the stakeholders at all levels to support product marketing activities and initiatives;
- Establish business priorities, identify and communicate risks and mitigation plans in collaboration with the stakeholders; set and maintain goals, milestones, and deadlines;
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, as well as balance business needs versus constraints;
- Develop and manage project plans, success criteria, and project milestones;
- Provide leadership, expertise, and operational guidance to the stakeholders and field teams.
What We Expect
- 4+ years of proven digital marketing experience;
- A rigorous approach to problem-solving, strong organisational and communication skills, both verbal and written;
- An ability to rapidly shift and adapt to different tasks that vary between hands-on projects and project management;
- Productivity in a fast-paced environment;
- Self-motivated and self-managing;
- Ability to learn new tools and technical concepts quickly;
- Ability to present ideas to senior-level stakeholders, receptivity to feedback, and propensity to apply changes.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. Gross salary from 1950 to 4450 EUR/month.