Senior UX Researcher
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordPass is a password manager designed with our users in mind — from its simplicity to security. Built with zero-knowledge architecture, NordPass lets you safely access passwords, notes, and even credit card information anywhere, at any time. At NordPass, we’re hardworking and passionate about growing and scaling our product. We base our decisions on data and numbers while constantly changing and experimenting with new ideas to build a more reliable solution for our users. Our UX Guild is about crafting high-quality password management product and creating a seamless and delightful experience for private individuals and businesses.
What You Will Do
- Develop, refine and advocate research processes in cross-functional teams;
- Proactively initiate and execute user research throughout the design and development lifecycle, from early strategic direction through post-release validation;
- Communicate, advocate for actionable insights effectively;
- Employ a wide range of research methods, including generative design research and contextual inquiry, participatory design workshops, interviews, formative and summative usability studies, and quantitative methods, such as surveys and data analytics;
- Collaborate with product owners, developers, UX designers, and other stakeholders across the team.
What We Expect
- Evidence of prior experience (no less than 2 years) as UX researcher in a product team;
- Experienced in applying different (qualitative) research methods: interviews, moderated and unmoderated usability tests, diary studies;
- Ability to connect different types of data (qualitative and quantitative research, secondary research, data science, customer support tickets);
- Ability to present your work to stakeholders in an unambiguous manner;
- Proactive, have a problem-solving mindset and strong organizational skills;
- Team player, while also being able to work autonomously;
- Insatiable curiosity and genuine empathy for the user experience.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 2300 - 3450 EUR/month.