.NET Developer (Mid-Senior)
- Work on NordVPN Windows desktop application and make sure all features are up and running (mostly work on the back end of the application).
- Deliver best-in-class application and opportunity to work on the full application software stack;
- Together with the team of developers, designers, QA folks, and a Product Owner, you will work on creating and maintaining software for a world-renowned product;
- Use Microsoft’s tools and technologies to extend and improve the functionality of our product. It is all about that code!
- Participate and contribute to a team approach to software development and problem-solving;
- Leverage technologies and languages outside of the .NET if needed.
- 2+ years of experience in software development as .NET (C#) Dev.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming principles.
- Previous experience with WPF, UWP, or similar xaml-based technology.
- Good knowledge of native Windows programming principles, APIs
- Confident knowledge of source code analysis and optimization.
- Experience with UNIT testing and general testing practices.
- Ability to adapt to changes and quickly solve edge cases.
Bonus Points For
- Experience with Caliburn or other MVVM framework
- Familiarity with architectural patterns
- Experience with gRPC
- Passion for UX is more than welcome too
Tools You Will Use
- XAML (WPF)
- Gross salary 3140 - 6280 EUR/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: