Affiliate Marketing Manager | France
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe. The affiliate team is about building relationships and measuring performance. We work on bringing more profitable partners and expanding our customer base. We're looking for excellent communication skills and a data-driven approach.
What You Will Do
- Drive the revenue generated through all digital channels (including review websites, blogs, journals, and other online media);
- Drive new sales growth with existing partners;
- Work on connecting new partners: identify potential partners, reach out to them, negotiate and close deals;
- Frequently communicate with clients on campaigns progress, monitor their results all year long, their sales commissions, optimize revenue generation, recommendations for improvements, and product changes too. Build relationships!
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect specific verticals.
What We Expect
- At least one year of proven successful digital sales and / or digital marketing experience;
- Experience or understanding of sales lead generation activities;
- Experience in the Affiliate field would be a plus;
- Knowledge of key sales and marketing tools;
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed!
- Fluent in French, also, excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Commerce-minded, creativity and thinking out-of-the box skills.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work with;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats, workation trips, and a team of experts to learn from.
- Programs to improve psychological wellbeing and reduce stress;
- An outstanding team of experts to learn from.