Lead QA Automation Engineer
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordPass is a password manager designed with the user in mind, from simplicity to security. Built with zero-knowledge architecture, NordPass lets you safely access passwords, notes, and even credit card information anywhere, at any time. At NordPass we’re hardworking and passionate about growing and scaling our product. We base our decisions on data and numbers while constantly changing and experimenting with new ideas to build a more reliable solution for our users.
What You Will Do
- Design test automation frameworks (multi-platform) and write automated tests to conduct complex functional, integration, regression, and performance tests to confirm that the acceptance criteria have been met;
- Support, maintain, and enhance all test case automation related activities during iterative development, system testing, and regression testing;
- Identify testing strategies and drive their implementation;
- Participate in writing test plans and test cases;
- Report software defects and work across development teams to resolve them;
- Perform manual testing when necessary as a first step in the creation of automated tests;
- Work closely with product managers, developers, and other QA team members in ensuring high-quality products;
- Training and mentoring less senior team members in test automation would be very welcome.
What We Expect
- 4+ years of experience in automated tests writing for web or mobile applications;
- Previous experience in writing automated tests for REST API would be nice;
- Experience working with git;
- Agile best practice;
- Experience working with one of the following automation frameworks: Jasmine, protractor, jest, espresso;
- Passion for breaking things;
- That you are sharp-eyed with attention to detail;
- Fluent English.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. Gross salary 5450-7270 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.