Mid/Senior Front-end developer (Web Team)
- Build blazing-fast web pages - think sub-second loading times;
- Create features to support layers of multi-dimensional personalization, A/B experimentation;
- Contribute to a headless CMS built to support content and marketing needs which powers the content of the written website;
- Develop, test and document a high-quality React codebase;
- Implement, improve, and maintain the Core Web Vitals (CWV), SEO, and Accessibility of the website;
- Collaborate with the design team, implement and maintain UI components in a Dynamic and changing environment;
- Seek to improve web app performance;
- Mentor colleagues on web development best practices & provide technical guidance.
- 2y+ of development experience working with TypeScript;
- 3y+ experience with React framework;
- 1y+ experience with React static site generators (Next.js, Gatsby);
- Experience with writing automated tests (Unit, E2E, etc);
- Familiarity with headless CMS (Like Storyblok, Strapi, Contentful, etc);
- Familiarity with CSS architectures (like BEM, Atomic Design);
- Deep knowledge of web development, testing, and performance optimization best practices;
- Proven experience in developing high-quality and high-performance front-end web applications that run at scale;
- Team-spirited, proactive, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Tools you will use
- Headless CMS (Strapi)
- CSS - Apollo/GraphQL
- Gross Salary 3140 - 6940 EUR/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually don’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: