Strategic Partnerships Manager
Meet the team where creativity and negotiation skills marry the best marketing methods. Our team strives to build a massive tribe of fans and ambassadors of our cybersecurity products all over the world. When it comes down to brass tacks, we’re the problem-solvers and decision-makers. So if you have an interest in tech, a passion for performance marketing, and the ability to wear multiple hats, then join us!
What You Will Do
- Build strategies on how to onboard key affiliate partners to support further NordPass growth;
- Work closely to partners and product to ensure that NordPass becomes number one password manager;
- Build and keep a great ongoing relationships with current partners and offer new ways to grow partnerships;
- Lead a team of affiliate and influencer managers and make sure team is on track with their OKRs;
- Set OKRs for the team to meet strategic business goals;
- Collaborate with management and other marketing team mates to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships;
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with company’s contract guidelines and policies;
- Gather data, generate reports and carry out advanced performance analysis, checking data to ensure accuracy at every stage and reporting back to management
What We Expect
- Strong negotiation skills
- Highly experienced in affiliate marketing and proven success in previous roles
- Excellent English (written and spoken)
- Fluency in additional language (Italian, French, German, etc.) is considered a huge advantage.
- Self-motivated, driven, and passionate.
- Creative “outside the box” thinker.
- Online marketing savvy.
- Commerce-minded, eager to learn and continually improve their skills.
- Ability to travel when needed
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strategic thinker
- Networking aptitude
- Great multitasking skills
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. We are open to discuss salaries based on your skills.