Junior Affiliate Marketing Specialist
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN Teams is a cloud-based VPN for business from the world’s most advanced VPN service provider, NordVPN. NordVPN Teams has a full range of features to ensure convenience and powerful digital protection for organizations of all sizes, freelancers, and remote teams. NordVPN Teams offers advanced 256-bit encryption, secure remote access, malware blocking, two-factor authentication, unsecured traffic prevention, automatic connection on Wi-Fi networks, and 24/7 customer support. We take complex issues and create unique solutions: from onboarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to inform and delight our users. We build things we want to use ourselves and feel proud to show our friends and families.
What You Will Do
- Maintaining and developing affiliate marketing programs, recruiting new affiliate partners;
- Monitoring affiliate practices; negotiating and evaluating affiliate advertising agreements;
- Maintaining relationships with affiliates and partners; regularly monitoring campaign performance;
- Handling the buying, renegotiation of rates, renewing or canceling media placements and other advertising programs;
- Provide excellent customer service to maintain existing affiliates and acquire new affiliates;
- Perform new customer acquisition through research, referrals, networking, data feeds and emails;
- Maintain open communication with all affiliates on the day-to-day issues;
- Communicate with new and existing affiliates regarding upcoming promotions and optimization opportunities.
What We Expect
- Familiarity with affiliate marketing networks and search engine marketing;
- Proven record in negotiation and management of online media campaigns;
- Knowledge in ad-serving technologies, experience in campaign management;
- Sharp analytical skills, data analytic tools - would be a plus;
- Time management and project management skills;
- Strong organizational, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills, and the ability to multitask;
- Fluent in English (Writing and speaking).
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. Gross salary from 1050 to 3450 EUR/month.