QA Automation Engineer
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordPass is a password manager designed with the user in mind, from simplicity to security. Built with zero-knowledge architecture, NordPass lets you safely access passwords, notes, and even credit card information anywhere, at any time. At NordPass we’re hardworking and passionate about growing and scaling our product. We base our decisions on data and numbers while constantly changing and experimenting with new ideas to build a more reliable solution for our users.
What You Will Do
- Test either Mobile or Desktop apps;
- Write and maintain automated tests from UX/UI standpoint;
- Report software defects and work with development team to resolve them;
- Contribute to identifying testing strategies and drive their implementation;
- Participate in writing test plans and test cases.
What We Expect
- 2+ years of experience in Automation Testing (Desktop or Mobile apps);
- Working knowledge of source code repository tools using Git, Bitbucket, SourceTree, etc.;
- Network knowledge;
- Agile best practice;
- Passion for breaking things;
- Sharp-eyed with attention to detail;
- Fluent in English;
- REST knowledge would be nice.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. Gross salary 3100 - 5450 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies;