Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN - fastest VPN on the planet, built to protect your online traffic and privacy with next-generation encryption. The Communication team shapes NordVPN’s tone of voice, writes and edits all kinds of copy, runs the brand's social media channels, manages freelance writers and translators, and sometimes functions as an in-house creative agency. We're a mixed bag of personalities with a few things that unite us: a passion for effective communication, attention to detail, and readiness to laugh.
What You Will Do
- Write original, clear, and compelling copy for blog and other marketing channels;
- Continuously update and edit copy material according to feedback;
- Research and gather additional information to quickly learn a new topic and actively observe the cybersecurity industry and competitors;
- Work on multiple projects at once, prioritizing your tasks and meeting tight deadlines;
- Work as a part of the communication team;
- Collaborate and exchange knowledge with other marketing teams.
What We Expect
- 2+ years of experience in digital copywriting and/or journalism;
- Native-level English;
- Ability to transform complex technical concepts into messages that inspire action;
- Basic understanding of SEO principles;
- Ability to switch between writing styles and formats to meet the needs of different audiences;
- Ability to work well independently and in a team;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Active interest in technology and innovation;
- Bonus: Portfolio of past writing work.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 1980 - 3470 EUR/month.