CRO Manager/Senior specialist
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe. CRO stands for conversion rate optimization, and that’s as scientific as it sounds. The team is constantly looking for ideas to make more website visitors buy NordVPN, creating hypotheses, building experiments to test them, and sharing what they found.
What You Will Do
- Own and manage the conversion rate optimization process via different scope Team projects and achieve constant results growth;
- Optimize conversion funnels to drive measurable increases in conversion rates and revenue;
- Deliver Business decision support while exploring new areas and opportunities;
- Provide Decision making support for product development teams;
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative data to identify consumer needs, channel preferences and areas of opportunity to generate testing hypotheses and new versions of tests;
- Closely partner with the other department teams to establish success metrics, test valuation and measurement requirements for each of their channels;
- Consistently research new platforms and strategies being used in the marketplace to stay on the cutting edge of CRO.
What We Expect
- 4+ years in digital account management or similar experience;
- Deep understanding of conversion best practices and current trends;
- Experience with using and interpreting data; recognizing trends and patterns, and using data to drive decision making;
- Ability to facilitate the establishment of clear testing objectives and appropriate KPIs, translating test results (quantitative & qualitative) into actionable business insights;
- Eager to take end-to-end ownership with little supervision;
- Familiarity with analytics tools and conversion optimization testing tools;
- Empathy and a good understanding of the customer journey.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential.
- Health benefits. Online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us.
- Salary based on your skills and competencies.