Mid-Senior QA Automation Engineer
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordPass is a password manager designed with our users in mind — from its simplicity to security. Built with zero-knowledge architecture, NordPass lets you safely access passwords, notes, and even credit card information anywhere, at any time. At NordPass, we’re hardworking and passionate about growing and scaling our product. We base our decisions on data and numbers while constantly changing and experimenting with new ideas to build a more reliable solution for our users. Our Quality Assurance engineers work side-by-side with the developers, PO, BA, UX to create a quality product for our users. We focus on improving software development processes and preventing defects in production in both B2C and B2B areas.
What You Will Do
- Write automated tests to conduct complex functional, integration, regression, and performance tests to confirm that the acceptance criteria have been met;
- Support, maintain, and enhance test automation framework;
- Create detailed and well-structured test cases;
- Report software defects and work across development teams to resolve them;
- Perform manual testing when necessary as a first step in the creation of automated tests;
- Work closely with product owners, developers, and other QA team members in ensuring high-quality products;
- Training and mentoring less senior team members in test automation would be very welcome.
What We Expect
- 3+ years of experience in automated tests writing for web or mobile applications;
- Experience in writing automated tests for REST API;
- Advanced knowledge of test design patterns and a variety of test techniques;
- Knowledge of how to use Git (or any other version control system)
- Agile best practice;
- DevOps mindset;
- Experience working with one of the following automation frameworks: WebdriverIO(Selenium and Appium), Cypress, Playwright, Jest;
- Passion for breaking things;
- Sharp-eyed with attention to detail;
- Fluent English.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 3140 - 5120 EUR/month.